I started to draw the 'outside' body chart tonight and Mark said to start drawing the organ body chart off of the same pattern..tracing over and then filling in. It is working pretty well. I'm trying to make it 'not too scary' for her. I am not sure if I'll do a skeletal one by itself, too... (decided not to, as we have a real lab skeleton hanging up).
Also, we've had a necessity of getting Esme up twice a night for a week or so since my oral surgery - or .... well, there was arguing about it. So, she progressed a few nights ago to getting up on her own (and meeting me in the kitchen) when she heard my alarm clock go off in her room. I was using my phone as an alarm clock, and that seemed to work for her. Tonight we will test run her own brand new dual-alarm clock radio I brought home. She is skipping rope in her room to the radio now after we got it set up and ready to go (And one test to show how to turn it off).
It was very hard to find an outlet to put the clock radio in (mine was portable battery operated)...but after rearranging several pieces of furniture - I found a Tetris that worked without moving her bed (important when she is getting up and moving). We'll see how that goes...
Post a Comment