Thursday, December 06, 2012

Extra Atmospheric Vehicle Construction part two

May I mention - some of the bean seed varieties we have grown are for sale at KnitOwl shop.  Mostly because I want to share some of these things I have found and loved.. and if they will grow here, they might grow for you and bring as much joy.

 
Poofball kitten and I are watching the moving box show... 


Time to be all dignified and stripey... 

Boo, are you scared?


She has no idea what we are up to, yet... 
But I'm sure she will soon.

Painting bits for the outside of the spaceship.
There were also yellow glow-in-the-dark spots after this...
I am sure she will recognize them (how could she not) when they are in place.
But I covered that the other day when looking for a part in the garage -- Santa told me I had to get something for him that he needed...  She thought that was important - 'Oh, ok Mama', left me alone for several minutes and then came back 'You find it yet?'

No comments: