Saturday, March 15, 2008

Crafting365: day 18: Getting ready for MamaMade!


We're getting ready for MamaMade!

I've got mousebears needing faces, rabbits needing assembly and lots of other things to do. I made a list of the things I want to take along and printed it out to keep track of what (and how many) is done and what still needs work.

We also went to a library book sale in Paris, TN. I dropped off some of the official Mamamade flyers I printed out at the library. We picked up lots of cute children's books and some for us as well. This 1957 book is about a spacefaring cat who, with his master, goes to Mars. He wears a spacesuit and finds a female cat who comes back to Earth with them. Very silly but a nice little story!


Space Cat meets Mars
How can you not love that title?


The fabric I made some pants for Esme out of yesterday? The bright flowers on brown? There is another print in that same series called 'Esmerelda'! Just like we spell Esmerelda, too ;) It has pretty red zinnias on it (see here). I ordered a yard of it off of Ebay and will be making two sizes for her to grow into :)


Pogo and Mouse fight for Mark's attention curled up reading
Pogo looks betrayed: 'Hey, pet me not her!'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That esme fabric is beautiful!

I was looking at your cats and missing mine.. I'll post some pics on my blog for YOU since you have been so generous with yours :)

Jennifer said...

Pogo does look disturbed!

I'm glad to see your preparations are going well.