Sunday, March 30, 2008

Working on custom orders...



Working on some custom dolls. Thinking about other things to do next week. Haven't said this here yet but we are awaiting Pogo to deliver a litter of kittens soon. We weren't sure how she'd take being kept inside but so far it is going ok.

Esme ad her first semi-solid food yesterday. Pureed peas and carrots mixed with breast milk. She loved it but later that night, predictably, she had worse than average tummy troubles. We're discussing switching her to formula soon along with the new foods so we can both feed her equally and Mark can feed her when I'm out for the day.

3 comments:

mrspao said...

Pogo is having kittens - how exciting!! If I lived anywhere near you I'd be clamouring to own one :)

Jennifer said...

Good luck to Pogo! Kittens! Yay!

I hope Esme's tummy troubles resolve some. Solid food is a big step!

Anonymous said...

Lovely fabric combinations! I bet these dolls are going to look brilliant!