Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Crafting365; day fourteen: Washable stuffed animals


These two went through the washer yesterday after they were made.
The terrycloth one is an experiment.
I'll be taking it into the bath with Esme today as a washcloth toy ;)

I'm very happy about Mousebear being a washable stuffed animal,and a handmade one, at that! When Esme spits up on him, he just goes away for a few hours and comes back clean. I tried making some mousebears out of different materials for a customer at the shop and washed them. 'Washing non-calico bearmice intrigues me.' HEH. Good experiments, anyway.


I love these bowls I got yesterday, lots of room for putting small toys in. I got five of them in different colors for the MamaMade show. I'm going to have a mousebear or rabbit-making day and fill them up, soon.

No comments: