Saturday, March 01, 2008

Crafting 365: day four and Homefront


Homefront
Esme loves to play with Daddy while he reads.



A big smile for Daddy


Crafting365: day four. I picked up a coloring book yesterday for ideas. After we had looked through it, Mark drew me a small slug picture and asked how that would be made into a toy. An hour later we had the beginning of an invasion of giant felt slugs ;)


At the Shop
Cute Giant Slugs!
We'll try to keep them well-fed on felt leaves so they don't
go after the poor bunnies anymore.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really cute slug. Love his sticky-up eyes!

mrspao said...

Now I wouldn't mind if I had slugs like that in my garden.

Nice photos - the craft 365 thing is a great idea :)

Jennifer said...

Lovin' the slugs!

Anonymous said...

Your toys are so cute! Even the slugs.

Do you think you could make me a pit bull softie toy for a pit bull named Mia that's about to get a baby brother in June? Is that enough time?

Kris B said...

All your animals are so adorable. Yes, even the slug :).

Esme has such a beautiful smile.

RheLynn said...

Thank you everyone :)