Thursday, March 13, 2008

Crafting365; day 16: Puck is hiding under the trailer!

OK, good news, sort of. This morning Puck showed herself to Mark. She is hiding in the fenced yard, under the trailer, and doesn't want to come out. We're not sure why, and neither of us remember letting her into the yard (which means she went under the fence somewhere?) Mark is going to try to drag her out later today if she doesn't come out on her own. She didn't seem hurt or limping, but scurried back up where he couldn't reach her as soon as he approached. So, good news that she is here - now we just have to find out what's wrong.

THANK YOU to everyone who was hoping and praying for Puck to come home!

UPDATE: Mark got Puck in the house. She IS hurt. She has large bite marks taken out of her hind haunches on both sides and he is taking her to the vet immediately.

Mark's main computer died yesterday morning, as well. He's been scavenging and putting things together like Frankenstein's lab to make another that will do the same tasks.


Another custom dolly order for the toy shop.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Oh, poor Puck!! I'm glad she's alive...

Jeanne said...

I'm glad you found her! Now, hopefully she's be OK. That doll is darned cute.

Kate said...

I'm glad you found her and hope she is ok.

Unknown said...

Aww Puck, I hope things end up well..

Jennifer said...

I hope things go well at the vets! Poor thing.

Unknown said...

And btw I know what you mean about snow.. I was in TX for four years at undergrad and I was CRAVING winter.. I grew up in West Michigan so I know snow. Vermont and I are having a love/hate relationship. It is mostly just yucky and muddy right now.. it is my first "mountainous" winter though.. my car doesn't like it :)