Thursday, March 27, 2008

Crafting365: day 30; Multicultural custom Rag Dolls


The first few dolls in Almond and LT1 skin colors

I now have seven different skin tones to make my custom Baby sized rag dolls in. I'm working up a few in each color for MamaMade. A previous customer had asked me about a different skin color for a doll for her friend's baby. I had a few different choices but none of them were quite what she wanted. I went out to town today and picked up a few more to fill in the gaps from light to dark. I think this will really add to the 'make-your-own-custom' quality of these little dolls.

I also got a really great review today on these dolls 'Stands up to the vigor of playing with a 1 year old' YAY! I love to hear the toys I make are loved AND durable. Another customer sent a beautiful picture of her 3 month old baby girl asleep with her hand around her red-haired dolly. I'm smiling from ear to ear :)


Rag doll skintone chart

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love all the choices! You really are making the cutest dolls.

Anonymous said...

These dolls are so endearing! Excellent range of skin tones too!