Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Puck


We haven't seen Puck since yesterday morning. She is the smallest of all of our dogs - although she always thought she could take on a lion at any time. The other day, I described something to Mark and he thought what I had heard was a coyote pack hunting not more than a mile away. We fear the worst.

This is strange. All of the other dogs and cats are present and accounted for. None of them seem upset about anything. Mark thinks it is a possiblity she was hit by a car, because the other dogs don't seem to 'know' anything. We'll go out looking today but if she isn't back by now there isn't much hope.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh no. I'm hoping and praying that Puck is ok.

Chris said...

*crosses fingers*

knitseashore said...

Oh, I am so sorry to read this. I hope you find her!!!!

mrspao said...

Hope Puck is ok - poor you.

Unknown said...

Aww puck prayers for sure.