Sunday, March 23, 2008

Crafting365: day 26: Happy Easter!

EVERYBBODY THINK GOOD THOUGHTS for Rhiannon!.
It looks like she'll be having her baby boy soon :)



Happy Easter!


For Easter we'll probably take Esme up to her grandparents for a short visit (have to call them yet) and make Mark a good dinner :) We still have a steak left in the freezer. Esme is a little too young for any other Easter festivities, but she'll get to chew on a cotton bunny I'm sure ;)

I'm still going strong on Crafting365. The hard part is keeping a post up of the things I've done, since I'm truly always doing something. Yesterday I made a few toys and set out some 'big plans' towards making more of the things I've mentioned.


Checklists like this sometimes help me keep on track

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the pink girl! So cute.

Rhiannon said...

Thanks for the support, but unfortunately no baby yet. We've pretty much been dealing with the same stuff since Wed, but no real labor yet.

I love the support and hope it will be very, very soon!

mrspao said...

Happy Easter to you all!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good easter! Your rabbits are really sweet. I love how your checklist looks! Think I'll start drawing on mine too, looks like a good motivator to have a fun looking list.