Monday, March 06, 2006

Wanderland

Salamander has been studying her hiragana too hard. ;o)

Ten things I wandered upon today:
  1. Owl with a bonnet on [Wee Wonderful's flickr]
  2. Animals in people-clothes [Wee Wonderful's flicker]
  3. felted bunnies
  4. Little Birds blog
  5. Knitted Kitty at Squirrel's Worlds blog
  6. Mosaic hints and tips (I have some saved dish shards in a drawer at home)
  7. il Bloggo blog
  8. fat felt lamb
  9. A primitive lion at While She Naps
  10. Japanese craft stuff at Wee Wonderfuls

This is my engraving kit from college. I really want to get some copper and start some more botanical engravings. The copper shown is my first engraving. I keep it near my kit to remember how the process felt those first few times. I was playing with texture this past week on the top-right linoleum. It really isn't turning out to be anything more than that. *sigh*

5 comments:

Chris said...

Wow, you have just been so busy!! That knitted kitty and the felted lamb are particularly cute. And I love the Sally shot!

Have you seen these felted hedgehogs? These little felted birdhouse ornaments are cute, too.

RheLynn said...

The hedgehogs are very very cute! I love their wide open arms. Thanks Chris! I saw the birdhouses too, but am not sure if I like them or not... maybe if they were a little more like these pincushions in their decoration... The same lady has a pretty little felted house there.

Carrie K said...

I only clicked on the fat felted lamb and he is verry cute. Must. Not. Look.

Chris said...

I like the birdhouses because they're Xmas decorations and I could see making a few for my dad. Heh, Carrie. You won't be able to resist peeking!

RheLynn said...

I can see those for Xmas yes ;o)
They really don't look that hard to construct either!

We are getting ready for the weekly grocery run here. Willow is here bseide me advocating for tuna. I swear she thinks she has to remind me it's Monday night ;o)