Saturday, April 23, 2016

Saturday

We went out to the Amish Auction this morning with Grandma, my friends from work and their daughter.  After spending a bit of time there we came back and played at the lake for a bit.  Both of the girls ended up in the lake up their waists and a good deal of mud, as well. 

After they left, I settled down to playing a bit in the garden, getting some sun, and reading a book.  I started and finished (how often does that happen anymore?) a quick read - Pennyroyal Academy, by M.A. Larson.  It was really good!  I've downloaded two other books and will see if they are anywhere near as good.  In the garden more radishes and peas are coming up... some other things too, but harder to tell for sure.  I don't see the cucumbers at all, they might not have been good seed or just taking forever?

I might take Esme out to the roller rink tomorrow - will have to see how the day unfolds.

No comments: