Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Friday

//Oh the attitude this morning... I got her up early and let her eat breakfast and play a game for a bit while I did some German language learning... and then she threw half a fit when I told her it was time to get to her book.  She lost her privileges on the game for the rest of the day.

8:00a - reading: Half-Magic to pg.68
9:30a - break
/for all the fuss she gave she is enjoying this book and understanding it well.

10a   - Lewis and Clark : hour 3
//When Grandma came down for a visit she remembered that it was Thomas Jefferson that sent them out to the Pacific Ocean, but she had forgotten where they started their journey... remembering that colonists arrived from England in the United States, but forgetting that the expedition leaders were born Americans...will go over that a bit more when we round up the last hour next week.

11a   - vocabulary and dictionary words , fatigued, prescient, scarce, discussion of 'heretowith'

11:30a - Cc Math workbook
12:00 - Minecraft

12:30 - done
//I close again, third or fourth night in a row?  I can't even remember.... I get a day off on Sunday.  The book  Auralia's Colors is VERY good.

No comments: