Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I think the pacifier is gone...

Four days now and if she gets through tonight without a major meltdown I'll count it as gone forever. She has been such a good girl tonight, too.

Another cute thing she has been doing lately - we have a white stuffed kitty and a brown stuffed elephant I made. I showed her one day the elephant could 'kiss' with it's trunk. Now she lines the kitty and elephant up in a certain place in the middle of the floor and puts the kitty's nose against the elephant's trunk and says 'Mmmmmmwah!' and makes kissy face. It's terribly terribly cute.

new favorite word the last two days 'hey!' to get my attention to something. Still asking 'help' a lot - and she's asking more complicated questions and making interesting observations about people in pictures, movies etc...

No comments: