Monday, August 27, 2007

Bubblehead babies and puppies

Puppies: We won't disturb DeeDee for a little while, she is pretty nervous normally and we have been worried she would get more nervous during/after the delivery. She is doing awfullly well for doing it all herself, and besides a few little check-ins by Mark (At 30 weeks pregnant I can't crawl under there too well, but I can see a few noses and tails) we'll leave her be unless it rains. Mark says there are seven survivors of three different colors.

Sewing: Trying out another new pattern, using a new head construction I saw in an internet group on Flickr. I like how bubbly they are!


The prototype needed some changes but was a good start!


Much closer, a happy Bubblehead baby ;)

1 comment:

Chris said...

I think 7 new Great Danes should keep you busy!!