Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve
'dancing around the Christmas Tree'
we did a few family pictures this morning, as we do...

Esme took a try, too.

Mark and I did a 'construction project' last night while Esme was at Grandma's house for a sleepover.  It was a recreation of a toy that I had as a kid, and I thought would go well with the toys she asked for from Santa.  I'll post pictures of it here after she has opened it... as she can see this blog, and it is still a surprise.  

She is really excited about the 'huge package' and trying to guess what is in it - I hope she will like it and her imagination won't take her overboard.

We have been invited out to hang out with her friend's family for a few hours - to qualm the energy storm the girls have a bit before Christmas but still not  have toys open yet so no comparing gifts etc.

No comments: