Saturday, September 09, 2006

No Cartman

Please keep your fingers crossed for this little girl!

The drama never ends around here :o( This was not the news I wanted to hear last night.

When Mr.J got home from work with Squint (I stayed home with a slight cold) he told me Cartman was missing. She and her mom had been sharing a can of cat food twice a day at the office porch, then they get to come inside and play for a while, then back outside. But the kitten wasn't there at the afternoon feeding. She still didn't show up this morning.

Her mommy cat, Mouse, doesn't know where she is and has been looking for her as well. That's not a good sign, but it would be worse if she was simply upset and not looking for her. :o( I am so, so glad that our girls will have long safe lives in our house - and that Squint will have the same with his new owners/parents.


Squint has been bopping around our house since last night. I knit him up a small toy, which he loves. I hope he can have it on the plane in his carrier.

A wool mouse for me!


Willow: Let me know when the atomic ball of kitten is asleep, okay?


Willow is hiding up on the top of the desk, and Sally chooses her moments to playfight back or hide on the table. They were all playing with the window blinds last night, which was cute.

So, we're all here, what's next?

6 comments:

mrspao said...

Oh no! Hope Cartman comes back soon. She is a gorgeous little thing.

Jennifer said...

Oh no... Let us know if Cartman comes back!

Chris said...

*fingers crossed* for Cartman...

Cute picture of Squint with his mouse!

Anonymous said...

I hope Cartman comes back! Poor little thing.

Anonymous said...

poor little CArtman! I hope she returns! I'll pray for her!

Obsidian Kitten said...

that pic of Squint with his new mouse is priceless...

and we've all got our fingers and paws crossed for lil miss cartman
=(