Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Fourth of July Cat comes to the Office

This kitty has come to live at the office. I hope s/he does well here. If they catch the black one tomorrow, it's coming here as well -- Good news that the other two black and white cats were given a home by another neighbor of ours that was feeding them as well.

Mouse is sleeping, she has been playing and continues to ask to go outside, but is basically lying low. She was very cute last night and kneading everything - the floor, us, the shelving... Our boss bought her a little pop-up kitty tent and she approves of it highly.


I'm doing better than yesterday, although my medication is making me sleepy. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes for both Mouse and me!

6 comments:

Chris said...

Your office sounds like cat heaven! :)

Glad you're feeling well - enjoy the rest maybe?

Jeanne said...

Mouse look like a dainty little calico. I love dainty little calicos.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel lots better soon!

Mouse is adorable. And yay for Fourth of July cat! And your office.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better. The cats are beautiful!

mrspao said...

I want to work in your office!!!

RheLynn said...

Jeanne: Mouse says thank you, she is dainty, and very much the queen of the household, wherever she is ;o) (That's the Manx speaking)