Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Mouse and I commiserate

Mouse cat went in for her 'surgery' today - and she isn't feeling very good now, poor girl. She has lots of house-cat comforts here at the office, but still sits on the windowsill looking outside. I hope this will be better for her - she'll have a longer life inside, if she can get over the heartbreak!

I'm still working more on the grey shawl - and not much else. Mr. J took the camera to Nashville with him on an office equipment trip. I had my own doctor's appointment today and I'm not feeling up to much either.

8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hope you and Mouse are feeling better very soon. Mouse certainly will have a better life as an indoor cat, as much as she probably won't agree with you on that.

Jennifer said...

Sending healing vibes to poor Mouse!

Lynn said...

Hey,

You inspired me to take photos of the work I saddled myself with. Organizing the drawers where I found skein after skein of yarn. Carl was right when he said I have way too much yarn.
No wonder he is so happy I am knitting! I am gonna have to get another set of drawers!
I will post the pics on Thursday.
I like the grey shawl colours. The reds are nice too, but I really think the grey is pretty and feminine.
Relax, rest....

Chris said...

I hope your doctor's visit was nothing like Mouse Kitty's!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're both feeling better soon!

Laura said...

I hope you and Mouse feel better soon. Kitties are so much safer inside. Sad at first, though they usually get used to it.

Kelly said...

Can't wait to see more of the grey shawl. Hope your household start feeling better soon.

mrspao said...

Hope you're all better soon!