Thursday, July 06, 2006

Project Spectrum (from outer space)

Alien Monsters do the Project Spectrum line-up.
Two of these are being mailed tomorrow!


I'm here - I've been hard at work making toys, showing off programs and fixing bugs in web applications. Willow and Sally have gotten to come to work every day for two weeks - and are loving every minute of it. Mr.J did the big jobs of putting carpet on the new construction's stairs - and finishing that porch. Now it is my turn to start cleaning this place so the new office people can move in!

Sally and Willow hang out by the mud entrance porch.
They really love it here for some reason.


Sally: I'm a wild jungle cat, up here among the trees!
Oh, huh? Screen door ledge you say? Noooo!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Is that a green and pink alien I see? My kids are going to be so thrilled.

Your cats make me smile as always!

Chris said...

Oh no, it's an alien invasion!!!

You have been CRANKING along, haven't you?!

Carrie K said...

The aliens have landed!

Hez and Mr. Sloth got into a serious debate this morning that ended w/her dragging him under the table and trying to shake some sense into him. (He was completely unharmed which is more than I can say for the skeins she got ahold of.)

Wild jungle cat footage! Awesome!

RheLynn said...

Oh No! Poor Mr.Sloth! Hez needs to learn that his 'slow talking' isn't in offense, he's just a little slothy!

Jennifer: Yes those are for your little ones!

Thanks everyone ;o)

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

I have been reading your blog and have very much enjoyed your entries!! I've got your site bookmarked and will check with you often!! Love all your kitty pics!!

The Bashams said...

The Aliens are fabulous! I love how creative you are will your patterns.
Harriett

Obsidian Kitten said...

omigawd!!! the alien monster toys are THE BEST THINGS ever! i love them, just seeing them again made me giggle and giggle and giggle.

which is saying a lot, as i've just gotten over several days of horrific pms! HAW!

Anonymous said...

I love the monsters, so cute!