Friday, July 21, 2006

Missing my girls badly...

Tough times here at the convention, little sleep - long treks for food, and getting lost in the city last night! I literally have fallen into bed two nights in a row. I'm missing my girls so badly. I know they are cats, but they're also like my little kids. And they are left at home, alone :o( Our friend did look in on them last night and said they were very happy to have a visitor.

As for me, I had to come look at my own pictures for a kitty 'fix', how bad is that? I've also dreamed two nights in a row that they are trying to wake me up. Boy, do they have me trained!

Just a tiny bit of knitting done, turned the heel on the first sock. I can't wait for the end of the week, but I am surprised to also be enjoying the speeches at the conference (even though I'm just A/V staff, technically).


I hope you're all having a good week!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope you're having a little bit of fun! Try to get some sleep.

Carrie K said...

I know the kitty fix feeling. They're our furbabies, you know.

Lost, falling into bed, long treks for food - sounds like good times!

Anonymous said...

I always miss my cats and dogs when we go places.

Think of your time aways as a big city adventure!

Chris said...

I always miss Chaos, even when I'm just gone overnight! Those little furbabies...

When do you head home??

RheLynn said...

We start back Sunday afternoon -- which means we'll get back to our house about 10 or 11 pm.

Furbabies indeed!

stuffed said...

I miss mine when I'm away, too. At least they are not crazy Siamese who hold two week long grudges. You'll be reunited soon. :)