Thursday, July 27, 2006

Another meme - 5 by 5 freakin' meme

Well, while I'm at it... and because I have to give Squint his medicine before I go to bed.. her is another meme found via Susan of Knitiot Savant.

5 Things always in my purse:
  • a foldup pair of sewing scissors
  • several spools of sewing thread
  • chapstick
  • pens, regular and drawing pens
  • a knitting or sewing project

5 Things always in my wallet err.. it's really a card case!
  • library card
  • driver's license
  • postage stamps
  • unfiled mail receipts
  • spare change that gets stuck between cards ;)

5 Things always in my refrigerator:
  • soy milk
  • french bread
  • jam, usually black raspberry
  • brown mustard for sandwiches
  • soy sauce

5 Things always in my closet:
  • a box of mementos, old letters etc.
  • Mr.J's shirts and ties from his old hotel job
  • tennis rackets
  • a kitty toy or two, I'm sure
  • my silk floral boquet from our wedding

5 Things always in my car:
  • travel umbrella
  • atlas and maps of TN and nearby states
  • original vehicle manual
  • jack and emergency equipment
  • WD40, extra oil, brake and transmission fluid

5 Things always on my desk:
  • as many pens as I have jars to fit them in
  • A metal bowl full of mostly pennies, pins and small hardware (nails etc.)
  • several boxes of matches and a candle
  • my handbound address book
  • necessary office equipment - stapler, punch etc.

No comments: