Tuesday, July 27, 2010

blocks

I saw a very cool (flat out amazing) video the other day of a young child playing with blocks, and it brought back a lot of memories.

I realized
1.) I don't have any pictures of us playing blocks from when she was that young
2.) We don't play with them much anymore because they are scattered between five or six different toyboxes!

So, I gathered them up as best I could. And we have both been having fun playing with the ones I could find! A lot have been lost to the dogs between then and now. MamaNOTE


random block pile



balancing a few random blocks




Love that expression, 'Mom I'm busy!' She didn't keep up with this pattern for very long as we ran out of green blocks but then she kept adding other smaller and smaller parts to one side until she decided to start stacking cubes again.

No comments: