Tuesday, May 04, 2010

*sigh*

My house is a disaster area. I'd like to clean it more but there is no time. At least the important things get done, dishes, laundry, cleaning up anything unsanitary etc... but in general it looks like Hurricane Esme hits daily and dust piles up on high places and unused things etc... well, Hurricane Esme DOES hit daily. There are toys in nooks and crannies I haven't even thought to look in yet. But Esme is happy - even though often with wild hair and sometimes muddy feet (lake trips, after lake trips etc.)

Right now Esme is walking around with an old watch on her wrist (her 'clock - open please (put on)) eating a chip and drinking juice. We just got all the puppies to sleep and cleaned up after - they woke us all up at 6 am howling and crying and making nuisances of themselves. They can climb all the stairs now and don't want to stay in one place at all. There are puppies everywhere. They'll be ready to give away next week maybe - but I'll be working so it may have to be the week after that or another place on Friday. This is the start of a long 'every day on' week for me - definitely not a good time to be worried about cleaning the house so much, but I am anyway.

2 comments:

ElizabethEK said...

I feel your pain. This is a constant struggle for me as well. We had to move the couch the other day (can't remember why now) and there was a dead bug behind it. I said to Peter: "We should pick that up". He said: "I will at some point; I just can't now".

Moral of the story: we have dead bugs in our house that have not been picked up.

Maya Kuzman said...

Were you describing my place? It sure sounded like that:)

Be brave! I've got a hurricane and a tornado! You should see my place at the end of the day!