Thursday, May 06, 2010

Gears and cleaning

Mark did such a great job cleaning large areas of the house today. He tossed the puppies into the gated side yard with the bigger dogs for a while and swept, mopped and cleaned all of the floors downstairs and the steps to upstairs etc etc... He also put down a new rug I had sitting in the kitchen corner for a while. The house looks so much better. Thanks Mark!

I bought a bag of 'Gears Gears Gears' from someone in the homeschooling group. They brought them to work - and they were very cheap. Esme already had a lot of fun with them - even though she isn't quite into the construction idea with them yet she liked sorting them and running the machines that I built. I convinced her to put them away after about an hour and told her we would play with them again tomorrow.

We've decided to name the puppy Nova.
eye appointment early tomorrow and then closing shift afterwards. meep.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I have the Gears for my first graders. I bet Esme will love them.

ElizabethEK said...

I didn't know what this toy was, so I looked it up. Looks like fun!

Hope the eye appt went well.