Thursday, December 19, 2019

simple crafts


A few simple crafts I've been doing.  I've been kind of too busy everywhere to do anything intensive so I feel like these could be 'fancier',..  the knitting is a stress relief type thing so it needs to be about as simple as I can take it.

I like the bird, even in its simplicity.  The beads were in my craft box and I stuck them on for prosperity (seeds)


Other bits.. moving lots of stuff in the office here... getting back some wall space soon I hope... survived Memphis yesterday and it still feels like it was a week ago.  nightmares last night but none about that.. spurred by an article a guy rescued a bunch of rabbits that were going to be skinned for meat and in the dream I could not even rescue two that a cooking instructor was going to demonstrate a recipe with - all I could do was run away and hope that wasn't what was served in the cafeteria later, but it probably would be.... and then a whole bunch of other incomprehensible storylines that had one good moment where I was at a hydrant, washing a dish, looking at a swamp lake at sunset and thinking it was a perfect place to be, simple... but knowing it was just a moment and I would have to go back into the 'longhouse' where all the people were and nothing there was simple

No comments: