Monday, October 08, 2012

note

The weekend was long, I work today and am off tomorrow and Wednesday.  Esme has no school this week...  I am making progress on her knitted blanket out of my yarn scraps, bringing it to work with me.  I am also listening to chem lectures again and looking things up as and when they interest me... keeping busy to keep the Minnesota family issues from taking up my free brain space.  It is a nice stretch to have curiosity come up in the moments between at work instead of worry.  I am also starting to think about Esme's birthday and if we will do a meetup with the other girl again this year... she asked if it would be at the park but it will likely be cold.  I need to buy Esme's big present and a few other things, and get a cake mix etc etc... The day will be here quicker than we assume...

No comments: