Thursday, April 13, 2006

The new batch of kittens

If you live near Huntingdon, TN - you may see us at the flea market!
We need good loving homes!

The 'Sally-looking' one on the left is a girl, all of the oranges are boys. 'Sally-doppleganger' has a dirty nose from nosing around in the leaves under one of the wooden pallets. However, orange boy has her tail! ;o)

A little out-of-focus, but I'm cute!
Little gray-manx girl was nowhere to be seen...
at least when the camera was out!

I'm not sure about this camera thingie you've got...
Oh, sit and look cute? How can I not?

Hey, do the orange ones count for Project Spectrum ;o)?

4 comments:

liannallama said...

ohmigosh! I just happened onto your blog and your kitty pics are so cute! Love the kittens!

Rhiannon said...

I tell you what, if I was living anywhere near you, I would take that cutie little orange guy!!

Chris said...

I hope you find good homes for them - they're very, very cute!

Chaos only makes the bird chittering noises at certain toys. But he does chat with me. :)

Carrie K said...

Kittens! They are so cute. Orange boy with her tail is adorable.

Some day I'll have a house overrun w/cats but not quite yet.