Friday, April 14, 2006

Crunch time at work

We're in crunch time, and by that I mean code crunching my brain ;o) There are other things crunching on parts of my brain, geeky philosophy and mathematics that I won't bore anyone here with -- and we are rushing to put our garden in as well.

It is all taking up my craft time.. which already contains so little knitting lately. KnitPicks catalog came in the mail to tempt me today with 'warm weather knitting'.. but I can't even think about that at the moment ....

:o( :o( I wish I had crafts to post!
Can I look at all of yours instead for a while?

anyway.. I'll leave you with another cute kitten picture or two, does that count?


3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

HOW CUTE!! It makes me want a new little baby kitty! I will have to get to work on Kyle.

RheLynn said...

Considering our girls' reaction to the gray manx kitten, you might have to work on Trout too!

Although -- we introduced 'Sally-looking-kitten' to our girls yesterday, and their reaction was totally different. Unlike gray manx, she is very mellow and friendly. They sniffed her, licked her and refrained from batting her when she got nosey. Quite a progress!

I think Willow was kind of confused though -- she kept looking from the kitten to Sally, like 'I thought you grew up.. yes, you did - you're right there... What's going on?' Then she looked at me and cried. If only she could talk human!

Rhiannon said...

I just showed Kyle the pics, he too thinks they are so cute. I said to him how it was a good thing that we don't live close to you or we'd be volunteering a home!! :)