Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Kitten worries

I called the vet to see when our girls could go in for their 'surgery'... and she wants them there TOMORROW at 8 AM! *worried* That was a lot sooner than I expected.

J and I don't have kids yet. We watched these two kittens since they were practically born. We helped our boss remove them from his closet when they barely had their eyes open (and that is when I knew Willow was the one I wanted... Sally was given to us about a week after we took Willow home. She was the 'last-kitten-in-the-box'.)  J has admitted we both treat them like 'surrogate children', talking to them, interpreting meows etc etc... I worry a lot about ALL *little ones*, animals too, not just human ones. These kittens are just the lucky recipients of most of that worrying.. *tries to force a grin*

They'll get through the car ride fine (see 'what cats do in transit'), but I know they will be scared and wonder why we left them in such a terrible place :o(

No comments: