Monday, December 05, 2005

The kittens are good girls, mostly

The girls are recovering nicely, that is, my kittens. They really disagree that the stitches should be there - and we have to watch them as much as possible. So far, they have done no major damage. I've been up and down and all around lately - left computer at office for the weekend.

Had to go to further medical steps with poison ivy... it came back with a new twist. My knee and ankle swelled up on Wednesday night for no apparent reason. Went to a doctor on Thursday. He said it was caused by the poison ivy and we would have to attack it from the inside (antibiotics and a shot). This is what I would call a major allergy :o( and one I will have to watch out for carefully in future.

It looks like we are travelling to Minnesota later this month for a Christmas visit with family. We will take the kittens with us - exactly how this will happen is still in the works.

Nice site
I'm really loving the crafting japanese site (look at linky). Knit some this week - a lot of cleaning and clothes-washing when I felt up to it.

Hope your week is going well.

No comments: