Saturday, February 10, 2018

In our forest


 We went out in the beautiful weather yesterday and took some pictures of Esme's favorite place in the forest.





Friday had been a very full day for us.  We made cupcakes Thursday night to bring to a retirement party on Friday.  Then Mark and I spent several hours preparing for and attending that party - I passed the card around.  The man has been a good friend for ten plus years and he lives not far from us.  We did groceries.  I went out in the forest with Esme, and then we played a new Minecraft that has more biomes (area types of trees and flowers etc.).

Saturday night I had a migraine when I got home, so I didn't do much except some laundry.
I have to do more laundry today (Sunday, actually).. but hopefully the aspirin medicine I took will keep the headache away for hte rest of today.  I have more if it doesn't.  My migraines are so strange.  I don't like light.  I adore heat on the area.  I like to listen to music because everything is so 'amplified' in a way that has nothing to do with the actual volume.  But it has to be dark... or mostly dark.  I braved using my tablet to get to the screens with the music (thankfully black background ones) and played some Seven Nations.  They have such complex instrumentals, it is something you can get lost in.

No comments: