Tuesday, February 20, 2018

50 grams of carbs nearly-ketogenic diet

I'm starting back on this.  I bought supplies at the store and am working on limiting the grains and carbs back down to 50 grams (real keto is 20 grams and under).  I lost a good amount of weight on this plan before November of last year.  Now that it is a little warmer I'm up to trying it again.  It was just too cold and with the holidays in the way it was tough to stay on track.  It also felt too cold for exercise during those long months.. but I started to feel a little more like getting into that when the temperatures got above 40 the other day, too.

Breakfast tomorrow : coconut milk in coffee with cinnamon and half of a chicken patty.  Maybe a few hazelnuts or brazil nuts.

Lunch tomorrow : sunbutter in a extra-fluffy tortilla (most of the carbs here), 2 fish fillets, slice of roast beef, egg, swiss cheese slice, pepperjack cheese cube, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, a few Wasabi flavor corn chips and green olives.  I've packed coffee with cinnamon and a jar of fresh well water to either drink straight or make tea.  //I went back and added a tablespoon of real mayo and a pickle.

Will have to figure out dinner when I get home.

No comments: