Thursday, August 16, 2012

Stage two involves watermelon pink....


Esme helping me paint shelves



'I am a boy doing hard work.', she said.
She stated this after I put the hat on her to keep the paint out of her hair.


Well I said it was red - but it is more like a watermelon pink. And, by some odd circumstance, so is the chair that Esme picked out to be her reading chair online. It as if she planned that.. Mark said. We gave her the chair early anyway - as the room is coming together so nicely. She put her disco ball light down there today, too - she can make the whole room dark just by turning off the light, and it does look really cool.

She has also asked if we can build a pirate ship next. That would be good. I told her I would take it under consideration but that the room is going to take a long time! Ha.

1 comment:

Ladeewolf said...

I don't think I've ever seen a child that would help like that, mine were never willing to stop playing to do anything but watch tv. They are both workaholics, now though. You must be a very proud mommy.