Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Short Update:

I am working to attend the Tennessee Broadcaster's Association job fair in Nashville, TN on January 8th. At least - that is the preliminary plan. I hope to have some gallery cards printed up to bring with, and make the rounds.

Went to the local job center today (as well as price/spec hunting on the cards) and was told 'What are you doing here? Go to indeed.com and post an Internet resume, get the same hits as here, and the entire area.... OK. Hopefully I'll get more help on my resume today, tweaking and working with it.

Jack of all trades.. master of none?
It comes down to the line - do they get the job done?

8 comments:

Chris said...

I am sending lots of Chaotic Lucky Job Finding Thoughts (tm) your way!! :)

Kris B said...

Good Luck!!

mrspao said...

Good luck!!

Obsidian Kitten said...

omg, i am SUCH a jack of all trades, too! lol

good luck with the quest to find some people to give you some money to do things that you love to do!

thinking of you with warm fuzzies!

Jeanne said...

Looking for a job is no fun. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you lots good luck too!

Kelly said...

Good Luck with the hunt!

The Bashams said...

Oh - i hope things will settle down soon. I have been away so much I didn't realize what turmoil you were enduring. Moving is so hard. Hang in there and it will be over before you know it.