Sunday, June 30, 2013

cinnamon rolls and other day off stuff

Thought about this last night before I went to bed ... I used this recipe: Joy the Baker's Cinnamon Biscuit Rolls and it was very easy.  I didn't have buttermilk, so I used whole milk.. we'll see how that goes.  I tend to not do well when I don't have everything in the recipe (duh) but ... I've made very similar biscuits to this recipe before and it was always whole milk.

I have some chestnut hair dye (I've done that before - but it was at least two years ago) that is wash-out 29 shampoos.. and I'm going to do that later today.  I didn't have the courage for mahogany purple.  Mark doesn't see the point of dyeing hair at all... 

I've been making some progress with my Minecraft world (which was restarted a few weeks ago from scratch) and had a very awesome comic book dream with time travel in it last night... drawing up storyboards and text for it at my desk.  Esme is bopping to Bubble Guppies and keeps wanting me to find some game called 'dishes dish'... which I can't - so she is somewhat upset with that.

Also found out that her K starts July 8th, not the 10th.  I might have to be dropped off at work very early that day so Mark can take her in at the right time.