Sunday, May 05, 2013

garden bits

The beans are finally coming up - the Providers only, but that is a start.  Esme had a playdate today and it went fairly well - they always fight, but they are little girls, I guess.  Esme did wear herself out pretty well.. took a ten minute nap when she got home.

I spent some time out in the garden and Mark brought the camera.  I planted a few of many things - cosmos, marigolds, pansies, purple hulled peas, more providers (3), another zucchini, more basil, more radishes, some kale, a few more carrots, and the Daphne purple greasy beans from last year.  I need to invest in a few more bricks, as the beds are finally taking shape.  I had to reinforce the fencing some, too - as Daphne showed me she could jump right on top of it and mash it down.  Pictures by Mark :)


 cabbage
 flower garden
 watering with a bucket - my forte
 Esme in the tomato plastic playing some bakery doctor sand games
 A gorgeous blue cloud sky
pea fence
Bonnie or Clyde...

No comments: