Saturday, May 04, 2013

bits

Esme has used several 'big' words for her lately - 'cauldron', 'inspection', 'nervous'... remember these ones.  She has talked about fixing the engine on the mystery machine (which is imaginary).  The other day she drug a fifty lb bag of dog food from the garage to the stairs before complaining this was too hard of a job for her - she had only been asked to get a scoop, not a sack!  When we were at the playground I held her up as she crossed the monkey bars, and then when I was doing them myself she raced up to try to hold me up.. hilarious.  She said I was the guard and she was Aladdin and I should sword her *roll eyes* before she gets away.  We were playing IQball tonight and she was doing very well - a little encouragement needed, we got to level 22 before we could not continue.  She found another version of it and Daddy helped her through a few levels of that.  She said several things during that - 'What is happening here.  I have an idea.  I know what the problem is.  I don't know how to do it either.  etc.. very good.'

No comments: