Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Work hard, play hard, sleep hard

Pictures from a few days ago.


Work hard,
HEAVE! Pulling all of her toys around the room in a big bucket


play hard,

Playdough kangaroos go hop hop hop to Mommy



sleep hard
napping on Mom's pillow and blanket...
smells like Mom here.


She didn't want me to go to work again this morning -- I told her they would get mad at me and not let me buy fish sticks if I didn't go to work - so she gave me a hug and kiss and said 'have good day' even though she really wanted to play. She was asleep again when I got home from work. Daddy said she has been very busy all day long while I was gone. I'm working on a pair of pants that have been sitting on my worktable for a few weeks. I'm thinking of making another one of these 'Cinderella' type dresses for her again because the red one is a bit bulkier and this one is just so perfect... The dogs ripped the back ties off of the cow dress and it is wearable but does have a hole in the back of it. *sigh*

No comments: