Thursday, February 19, 2009

A quick note

I had my doctor call me in an antibiotic. However, I am glad Mark alerted me to something before I took the first dose. Grapefruit juice can decrease the effectiveness of azithromycin (Zithromax) which is the antibiotic the doctor gave me. I didn't know that! I've been eating fruits and veggies and making chicken soup to help boost things along to get rid of this cold. I have a grapefruit and was planning on eating it - which would have cancelled out the medicine.

Other: The weaving is about 12 inches long now and continuing. I gave up on any set repetition and am just trying different colors and patterns every few inches. It has the feel of a really nice rug but it isn't wide enough for that.. maybe I'll have to sew it in the middle of some canvas or something.

1 comment:

mrspao said...

Get well soon!