Sunday, February 01, 2009

Esme's new toy and toys to Pittsboro



Now I've said before I am not an advocate of any kid's toy that makes noise. I discovered a bulletin board for parents of toddlers that 'reach their milestones early', and this toy was highly reccommended by those parents. All the little letters snap in to the hole and sing something like 'A says A, every letter makes a sound, A says A'. I'm amazed at how quickly Esme picked up how the toy works and can usually snap in the pieces by herself with no problem.

For those of you who are wondering, that is a non-working piece of medical equipment Esme has her letters stored on. We picked it up at a flea market and haven't done anything with it yet. Sometimes Esme likes to play with the dials ;)

Also I have received a small order from a toy store in Pittsboro, North Carolina. Yay! I am working on them now and am very excited about her possibly stocking our toys in the future!


Hop frogs for North Carolina

1 comment:

mrspao said...

Great news on the order :) Handmade toys are the best kind.