Saturday, July 13, 2019

bits

Read 'Bring me Back' by B.A Paris, and 'Flying by the Seat of my Knickers', by Eliza Watson, and am working on 'Magic Kingdom for Sale' by Terry Brooks and 'The Three Deaths of Magdalene Lynton' by Katherine Hayton.  Before all that read 'The Gray and Guilty Sea' and 'A Desparate Place for Dying' both by Scott William Carter.  I've got another three to five lined up

Knitting a bit with the new glittery yarn.  Writing more in a new story.  Pulled a pumpkin out of the garden and a smattering of tomatoes.  Also got a whole bunch of jalapenos, and cut them up - and ended up with the juice under my fingernails which has kind of plagued me all night but it could be worse.

Planning to bring Esme into the library on Monday.  We went out on Wednesday and did her school supplies.  Then I took Irene out for groceries on Thursday.  I got some Damson jam yesterday - it is a type of plum.  It's not bad.  It's from that Tiptree company I like the black currant jam from.

Work has been very long every day.. longer and longer as the night rolls on.  My left foot hurts as well as my right knee.  Tolerable.. but annoying.  I've also had some vertigo.. also tolerable, but annoying.

I'm early tomorrow.. need to do some laundry and go to sleep.
I told Mark the other day that it feels like I've lived three months since June 21st.  I don't know why.. it just seems like these last few weeks have taken much longer than that... some in a good way.  July 4th was very nice.  But other days.. I'm just working to the weekend.  Which comes on Monday.

No comments: