Sunday, September 24, 2017

bit

Did the increase today, and went to 75 grams of carbohydrates, but less than 12 grams of sugar.  I had lots of ambition - did a LOT, especially in the morning.  It was one of those 'more done by noon than done all week' sort of days again...  But by four o clock I was ready to go home and rest, have dinner and take a nap!  I didn't get the nap - we watched a movie.  And in a few hours it will be time for bed.  I'm trying to stay up long enough to read Esme her bit of book.  I can sleep a little later tomorrow.

Will go by the same plan tomorrow, and see if my energy picks back up after getting used to the change.  I was thirsty again, today, too - very thirsty, all that water adding back in to process the carbs.

I bought some better olive oil, new green olives and more coconut milk - as I won't be completely changing the way I was eating the past week, just adding the carbs in to balance things out.  I'm still eating less than the recc. amount of calories, so we'll see what happens - weigh  myself sometime towards the end of the week and see how things have worked out.

We got some of Esme's birthday presents in the mail the other day, and I wrapped them up already.  Also got a new book for us to read after 'A Wrinkle in Time', - which is 'The Sixty Eight (Thorne) Rooms'.  I really liked reading that book myself last year.  My Dropkick Murphys CD has come and I'm still waiting on my 'Run Away (killer rabbit)' tshirt ;)

No comments: