Saturday, October 06, 2007

More KnitOwl toys and more dreams


That is a newborn size pacifier next to the tiny green kangaroo!
I still use tweezers to turn and stuff these little guys.

I've reserved the pink Mama kangaroo and joey for a lady in Canada who contacted me yesterday. Her nice comments on that toy have spurred me to make a few more baby kangaroos. I hope they would make good baby shower gifts. I'm sure another set will be in the shop soon as well.


SOLD


This black cat stuffie was made with the same pattern as the rag rabbit dolls. Alee at Stuffed made a rag rabbit from my PDF pattern and it is really cute! She did a great job on the face especially, using tiny stitches. I really appreciate her testing it out for me! I'll have the .PDF up in the Etsy shop for sale soon.

More Pregnancy Dreams: Again, my brain is working on things at night that I barely think about during the day. We were talking about how soon after Bazooka is born I'll be physically ready to do even light desk and counter type work. I don't think I'll know that until about 3 or 4 days after she is born, at the very least.

Last night I was dreaming about her already being here and taking care of her -- but my mental 'image catalog' is weird, and it kept bouncing between a lifelike doll I had as a kid and my sister's daughter when she was two. I knew I was dreaming and that none of it was like it will be - but some part of me wants to 'practice' maybe... subconscious wondering if I'll know what to do with her, etc... My dreams are always very real - like I'm actually there, doing those things, until something seems 'out of place' and because I know it's a dream then it usually breaks apart and I wake up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, love the tiny roo and the black cat, too! :0D

Anonymous said...

Love those softies!

Anonymous said...

pretty softies!

"Practice" dreaming - now that's practical!

mrspao said...

I love the black cat softie so will be visiting etsy today :)

Jennifer said...

You use tweezers to stuff those little guys! Wow! Very cool.