Wednesday, August 02, 2006

We Now Return You to your Regular Kitten Viewing

Little Red poses for the 'Most Beautiful Kitten' contest
Really.. this guy is too adorable, I hope the dentist ladies fall in love with him!

Red and Squint fight over my measuring tape

While Smoke was unavailable for comment...

Ah a Worm! BAT!

Three Kitten attack HAS to be cute... ;o)

Squint loves to play in the box that
we use to carry the kittens to work.
The cage won't fit in our truck seat, it has to go in the back.

Picture of Squint with his ear and part of the bite showing. I woke him up for this shot - so he looks sleepy. The antibiotic makes him sleepy too, after I give it to him he falls asleep for about a half hour, then is up and roaring to go. The bite is completely covered in a dry scab now - no infection to be seen. But, it still looks yucky. If you could see the ferocity and energy with which he is running around now, you would know he is feeling MUCH better!

All of the kittens are reluctantly eating dry food. I'm telling them 'there is no more milk or wet cat food in this world... at least, I can't promise there ever will be -- so get used to it!' Willowpede thinks all the hungry cries are me torturing the little ones. But then she investigates and finds a full bowl of kitten food -- which she knows is tasty. Now she just thinks these kittens are blind or silly ;o)

8 comments:

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

I'm so glad to see they are all doing so well.....Squint in particular!!! I hope you are able to find good homes for them all....although I know they have a place in your heart!!

Chris said...

They are ADORABLE! I'm glad they're all doing so well. Things must be rather chaotic at your house. :)

Kelly said...

Glad they are all doing well. Sick kitties are pretty sad, I am glad their energy is back.

Anonymous said...

Give them a real treat: pour a little water on the crunchies.

Carrie K said...

I'm happy as well they're doing so good! Squint especially. So. Darn. Cute.

RheLynn said...

I had been wetting down the food a little - but DH said not to anymore - that they need to learn to eat it dry. The person who adopts them might not give them only dry food, and if they won't eat it... they won't grow.

Anonymous said...

OMG cuteness overload! Squint's little ear looks SO much better! I'm betting it is gonna be hard to give them up!

Obsidian Kitten said...

YAY SQUINT!!!!

omigosh, i SOOOO love grey cats. i wish i could have squint here in MI...good thing you're not closer, the rest of the tribe wd kill me for certain...