Wednesday, August 23, 2006

County Fair

Squint is back on the market
Another cat, Mouse (Willow's older sister) is claiming 'indoor cat' in that household :o( And, she deserves it, so Yay! for Mouse. But, Squint has proved himself around a pack of several dogs, and has a few more offers to run up, one in Nashville.


Hmm.. no, I didn't get talked into riding the 'Fun Slide' on an office dare.



Ok, yes I did! Half of our office did!
Here is Mr. J and I taking up the dare.


We rode this - Mr.J got dizzy.


Petting Zoo

Beautiful wool!


Veggies!


Pretty Carousel (enlarge)


Dragon train

9 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Looks like fun!!

Anonymous said...

The fun slide looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hi RheLynn: I read your post about Squint and am very interested in learning more. I tried to contact you via the tennfotographer e-mail but it wouldn't go through. I look forward to hearing from you. And thanks to you and your husband for rescuing this little guy. All the best, Kellen PS I've never left a comment before, so if you don't get my e-mail address please post how to contact you.

RheLynn said...

hello Kellen !
You can contact me by going to his Nashville Craigslist posting at this link. I look forward to hearing from you!

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

How fun...haven't been to a fair in YEARS!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for Squint to find a new home!

Carrie K said...

Wow, lots of veggies. That slide looks like fun and I love carousels.

Oh, I hope Kellen is Squint's new family! He's such a cutie pie.

Jennifer said...

That slide looks awesome! We missed the fair this year. Maybe next year!

Anonymous said...

Awww....looks like you may have an offer on Squint! Make sure to tell her about that Squint blog thing ;)

The amusement park looks like great fun!

Chris said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun!!

Go, Squint, go!