Sunday, May 07, 2006

Weird sense of humor when I'm sick...

I hope these don't offend anyone -- but I get a little weird when I'm sick. J and I laughed way too hard over the first one...
Cat Cozy
J says we need two of these...

'Rabbit flavored ice cream (Softie)'
drawn in the drive-thru of a DQ
while trying to convince the guy that yes, they do have a peppermint blizzard...
oh yea wait - there is chocolate mint, will that work?

We went 'out' today - J said I needed it.. these are out on Perry School Road near McKenzie, TN.



As long as I keep liquids in me - I can breathe... but it got bad for a while, when we were out, and I didn't have anything to drink. J felt so bad for me he got me a coffee and a peppermint blizzard. He is SO SWEET, really. Right now he is cleaning out the refrigerator just in case there is anything in there that could make me worse. **hugs the guy**

Zakka links:
Artist Shinzi Katoh
Dragon Pocket
Almost Zakka link: Mahar Drygoods

4 comments:

Chris said...

Ok, that Cat Cozy is really pretty funny!

You definitely need a dose of Chaotic Healing Energy(tm), extra heavy on the Purr.

Anonymous said...

I love the sketches!!! Too cute!

Both my kitties, Zoe and Karma, send some purr love your way, too. Well, maybe not Karma. She can be cranky. And my dogs lick you. And Boogie will eat birthday cake for you after she puts it her hair. It's all good.

Tony LaRocca said...

How in Gods name could anyone (except the cats & rabbits) be offended! Just be sure you don't put the wrong one on the stove!

RheLynn said...

Thanks everyone! Apparently you both have one up on me, mailing kitty purrs -- because I do feel a bit better!

Hi Tony, nice to meet you! I was mostly worried about the rabbit-flavored ice cream drawing - but apparently there was no need!

Susan: I'll be honored that Boogie will eat birthday cake for me :o)