Thursday, May 18, 2006

Swap Stuff

Be sure you read Chris' post about the contest she is helping with!

Sallymander left these little prints on my binder at the office...
the pins are from an Etsy member
and they came in the mail today!


I was up till 5 am working on the gift tags for Dacia Ray's swap -- and I'm waiting SO impatiently on my items that I want to SEND to my Tea swap partner, they haven't come from Etsy yet!!!

I hope she doesn't think I've forgotten about her! Everything else is waiting in my cupboard -- I really should send a teaser, but I have this feeling anything I do will have my 'signature.' I don't think she has found my blog - which is good!

Dragon is a little further along, and I'm giving RomyBrett first dibs on the new bunnies that I was stitching up last night, while watching MacGyver DVDs from Netflix :o) The bunnies are a lot easier to do while watching 'tv' than kangaroo prototyping is.

This little pin really fits with the bunny-making :o)
I couldn't resist it ;o)


Elsewhere

3 comments:

Carrie K said...

Those bunnies are cute. So are those cat pictures! The one of them on the shed is priceless. They look like they're chatting about the weather.

5am?? You're just going to get sick again. Rest!

RheLynn said...

I swear if I went to bed before midnight, anytime in the next week, it would be a miracle.. *sigh* at least I'm getting things done! ;o)

I liked that one too - You can really see their personalities in those photos!! :o)

Chris said...

Those cat pictures are fabulous - thanks for the link!

And thanks for the contest mention. :)