Tuesday, December 05, 2017

bits list

I was playing the Sims 3 game we have.  I feel like I lost a day or more on something that had no effect on real life.  That is why I don't play games that often.

Things that have been done:
fixed the wool hat
repotted the plants
cleaned out the fridge
put up the Christmas Tree
Did a bit more Welsh
painted and printed photos for the Photo Cube that Esme bought me for Mother's Day
put away the books that came back - found the new ones to borrow out

Things in progress
dishcloths
Christmas cards (need envelopes)
Laundry
reading the library book before it expires
mural at work

Things to do
clean up the sewing area
reorganize craft supplies (see above)
I'm looking at you: yarn blanket I started three years ago (see above)
run a duster over the bookshelves (and the laptop, while I'm at it)
wash Lucy's bed (not part of regular laundry)
find an 11 by 14 frame for the zoo portrait
Look up fiction books for Esme : animal themes or ecology themes
re-read my novel and decide what to do with it again (every year about this time, last 3 years running)

 And about ten other small cleaning jobs....

I now have to work until Sunday.  And the temperature is going down.

No comments: