Friday, August 19, 2016

Yipe it's Friday

It's Friday... where did the week go?  I've been quite tired this week, which is part of it.  I'm knitting on a different shawl, in simple purple yarn.  Esme has had a good week at school - from what I've heard.  She got an 'A' on her math test, but was worried about a spelling test today.  We watched a few movies this week, and are almost at the exciting end of Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone.  She is going out with a friend tonight to see a movie in town.  So, she has had a pretty good week.  I still have to work tomorrow and then I get Sunday off.  I'm brewing one of those seasonal/sinus headache moments (have been since yesterday), so two more shifts of work nearly-back-to-back are a bit daunting. 

I'm still in Outlander book 4.. which is part murder mystery.  Hmm.

No comments: